Thursday, April 16, 2026

I believe JFK JR was first sworn in as our Vice President of the United States Republic on July 4, 2019, aboard Air Force 1. I believe he was sworn in as our VP after Mike Pence and some corrupt Generals tried to murder JFK JR on July 2, 2019.

 Micki Larson-Olson

@QPATRIOTMLO1
·
3h
I believe JFK JR was first sworn in as our Vice President of the United States Republic on July 4, 2019, aboard Air Force 1. I believe he was sworn in as our VP after Mike Pence and some corrupt Generals tried to murder JFK JR on July 2, 2019.

Call sign on Air Force 2 changed on July 2, 2019, from Air Force 2 to SAM 239.

The call sign on Air Force 2 only changes if the Vice President is DEAD or no longer the President.

He may have been sworn in a second time in 2021, but I believe JFK JR became our Vice President on July 4, 2019.

President Trump wanted the huge parade that day because he was going to bring JFK JR out to the public.

The deep state couldn't allow that, so they tried to kill JFK JR for real.

Mike Pence, a treasonous, baby-raping, baby trafficking, baby murdering pedophile, was executed long ago.

Robotoids are real, and Mike Pence is often a robotoid, body double, actor, but Mike Pence and his adrenochrome addict wife were executed years ago.

Micki Lynn Larson-Olson
AKA QPATRIOT
21 years in the United States Air Force
Iraq War Veteran
Pardoned
January 6th inmate 376303

#Declass right there!


No comments:

Post a Comment